Razer Taipan Drivers, Software Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Razer Taipan is a gaming mice designed with great feedback from professional gamers and offers advanced 4G laser sensors up to 8200 dpi that let you win games quickly. The Razer Taipan mouse can also be easily actuated and programmed to run macros, commands, skills and more.
Razer Taipan Driver Windows
The driver software is done very well with Razer Synapse 2.0 that can detect all your Razer gaming peripherals, including Razer Taipan. Thanks to this software you can store up to 12 profiles, Chroma RGB lighting customization, macros recording, etc. But before install the software, make sure your Windows PC version is supported.
Supported Windows OS:
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Razer Taipan Windows Setup
Important: Before you install the software packages, make sure your PC is connected to the internet and it’s recommended to close all running Razer application. Please follow the steps below to install drivers for Razer Taipan:
- Download the file via links below.
- When the download is completed, locate the Synapse 2 downloaded.
- Right click the file and select [Open]
- Follow the setup instructions and install the software.
- After installation is complete, you will need to restart your Windows device.
|Languages||English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese|
|Release Date||26 July 2019|
|Software Packages||Razer Taipan Software for Windows Download (25.7 MB)|
Razer Taipan Mac Driver & Software
If you’re using Mac OS device, you’ll need to download the driver that’s compatible with your device in order to enable additional features for the Razer Taipan. But before that, make sure your Macintosh OS version is compatible and supported to install this software.
Supported Macintosh OS:
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
Razer Taipan Setup on Mac
Please follow the steps below to install the driver on your Macintosh device:
- Use the link below to download the file.
- Find the file downloaded and open it up.
- Then you will see the package icon, go ahead and click on it.
- Follow the installation procedures and install the software.
- Restart your device to complete the installation.
|Release Date||25 September 2018|
|Software Packages||Razer Taipan Driver for Mac Download (28.5 MB)|