Razer mamba is a wireless gaming mouse designed for professionals and equipped with 150% more battery that can last up to 50 hours designed for speed and accuracy. If you buy this product, you will get 2-years warranty. The Razer Mamba driver is free available for Windows and Mac OS.
Razer Mamba Driver Downloads
You can use the link below to download the latest software package for Razer Mamba. But before install, make sure your version of Windows OS is supported.
Supported Driver for Windows OS
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Software Download and Installation
Here we will provide steps to install the driver on your PC or laptop device. Before that, turn on the Internet connection and connects to your device, don’t forget temporary disable the antivirus program.
- Once the internet is connected, download the drivers in the table below.
- Then type “Download” in the search bar or open the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the file and then click “Yes” for the next step.
- Or you can right-click the file and select [Open]
- Click next on the setup window.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Restart your PC if needed.
|Languages||English, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese|
|Release Date||04 April 2014|
|Software Package||Razer Mamba Wireless Driver Windows Download (37.7 MB)|
You can use the link below to download the latest software package for Razer Mamba. But before install, make sure your Macintosh OS version is supported.
Supported Driver for Mac OS
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
|Release Date||27 May 2013|
|Software Package||Razer Mamba Mouse Driver Mac Download (22.8 MB)|
Related: Razer DeathAdder Driver