Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Software – Not only for PCs, Razer also continues to produce gaming peripherals for the Xbox console. One of the latest gaming console offerings from Razer is the new Razer Wolverine V2 as a top-of-the-line controller for PC and Xbox. The new Razer controller takes technology from the previous model, the Wolverine V2.
Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Software Download
Download compatible software for Windows PC so you can customize all of the custom Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma buttons, change lighting effects and the controller sensitivity.
Supported Windows OS:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Published by||Razer USA Ltd|
|Languages||English, Deutsch, Español|
|Release Date||11 Mei 2019|
|Software Packages||Razer Controller Setup for Xbox Software Download (25.61 MB)|
How to Setup Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma
If you want connecting this Razer gaming controller on Windows PC, please follow the following steps:
- Connect the Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma controller to your Windows PC using the USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Wait until the Wolverine V2 Chroma drivers are automatically installed on your PC.
- Or you can also manually update the software or drivers through Device Manager.
You can easily setup the Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma on Xbox by following the steps below:
- Connect the Wolverine V2 Chroma controller to your Xbox using the USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Press the Xbox button to begin connecting your Razer controller on Xbox.