Razer Surround Sound not working or no sound on Microsoft Windows 10 can be fixed with simple steps. If you experince this issue when using the Razer headset on your Windows PC, we recommend you to follow steps below.
Razer 7.1 Surround Sound software it’s only compatible for Windows, that means it doesn’t work on Mac OS. In this article, we will guiding you about how to fix all 7.1 Surround Sound software issue, like weird sounds sample like electric noises, those annoying sounds produced from the headphones when you’re playing the music, games or whatever.
How to Fix Razer Surround Sound Not Working on Windows 10
- Go to Windows search bar, type in [Control Panel]
- Click on it and select Hardware and Sound > Sound.
- Then find and right click on “Speakers 7.1 Surround Sound”.
- Select Properties > Advanced and uncheck all options under “Signal Enhancements” and “Exclusive Mode”.
- Finally, click Apply > OK.
If you are facing in the issue like there’s no sound produced from headphone when you’ve turned on 7.1 surround sound, here’s how to resolve the issue:
- Launch the 7.1 Surround Sound software.
- Select right main output device for the 7.1 Surround Sound to work.
- But if it still doesn’t work or no sound, you need go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound.
- Right Click on “Speakers 7.1 Surround Sound” > Advanced and check whether the number matches your main output device as image below (48.000 Hertz).
- Then check your output device Realtek Audio and make sure the number matches 48.000 Hertz.
Reason for this is because Razer 7.1 Surround Sound only supports 48.000 Hertz, you can’t go above if you still go above there should be no sound (not working) produced from your Razer headphones.
So actually how to fix Razer Surround no sound on Windows is very easy, with just a few steps you can enjoy the best audio quality thanks to the 7.1 Surround Sound on your Razer headset. For more information about this topic, please visit Razer Support [here].