Razer Pro Click Mouse Driver, Software Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Razer Pro Click gaming mouse is gonna be the design and the ergonomics curvy in all the right places so your hand is naturally you know shaped to curve at a 45 degree angle. Built in underneath is the storage door for their 2.4 gigahertz wireless dongle, so you can connect the Razer Pro Click with that or connect over bluetooth because you have both those options.
Razer Pro Click Driver Windows
You can easily adjust the Pro Click settings for your better gaming experience. Such as Chroma lighting customization, macro recording, profile settings and more on Windows devices with Razer Pro Click firmware updater. But before that, make sure your Windows OS version is supported.
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Razer Pro Click Installation Procedures
Before installing this updater, make sure your PC is connected to the internet or your wireless network, close all running Razer applications and it’s recommended to temporarily disable the antivirus program. Please follow the steps below to install the driver:
- Uses the link in the table to download the software.
- Open Download Folder and Run the software (updater).
- Click [Yes] to allow this software to change your device.
- Click [Next] to proceed. The installer will close all running Razer programs if you have not done so.
- Connect the USB Wireless dongle to your PC and click [Update].
- Wait until the update process is complete.
|Software Packages||Razer Pro Click Driver Windows Download (2.4 MB)|