Razer Ouroboros Driver Download. Aimed to professional gamers, the Razer Ouroboros is one of the best wireless gaming mouse comes with advanced 4G laser sensor that can be customized to suit your personal needs. In addition, you also only need to use 1 AA battery and you can play games up to 12 hours. It is a gaming mouse that fits perfectly with any grip style and hand length.
Razer Ouroboros Driver Downloads
You can enjoy the game using this Razer gaming mouse on your Windows device. But you need to download the Razer Ouroboros software package and make sure your Windows OS version is supported.
Supported Driver for Windows OS:
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Languages||English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese Brazil|
|Release Date||27 May 2013|
|Software Packages||Razer Synapse 2.0 Software for Windows Download (25.7 MB)|
Software Download and Installation
You’ll install the latest Razer Ouroboros driver (unified) on your Windows device. Before that, please connect your PC to the internet. Then, follow the installation steps below to install the compatible software for Windows:
- Use the links in the table to download the Ouroboros mouse software package.
- Double-click the file and click [Yes] to allow this software to change your device.
- Wait for the decompress process to complete.
- Click [Next] and check the box “I accept the terms” and then click [Next].
- Click [Install] to begin the installation.
- Or if you want to review or change any of your installation, click [Back].
RELATED: Razer Atheris Driver Download
Good news! You can also play games with the Razer Ouroboros mouse on Macintosh devices by installing the Synapse 2.0 to setup your Ouroboros mice. Make sure your macOS version is supported by this Razer Ouroboros software.
Supported Driver for Mac OS:
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
|Release Date||25 September 2018|
|Software Packages||Razer Synapse 2.0 Software for Mac Download (28.5 MB)|
Razer Ouroboros Wireless Connect & Pairing Guides
- Press the top two buttons for 5 seconds to turn on the mouse.
- You will see the lights turn on.
- Press the button on the charging dock and you will see the light start.
- Press the side 4 grey buttons together. Do this until the lights on the dock and mouse stop blinking.
- If these steps do not work, make sure you downloaded the correct Razer Ouroboros driver for your PC. And if still doesn’t work, please contact Razer Support.