Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed driver is an easy way if you want to configure this gaming mouse on Windows PCs or Mac OS. The Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed is a wireless gaming mouse 25% faster than other wireless mice. This product is designed for professional gamers and offers precise and fast mouse clicks that can last up to 50 million clicks. Plus 6 buttons lets you access macros quickly.
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Driver Windows
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed software can be used on PC or laptop devices with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. If you are using Windows OS, make sure your Windows OS version is supported by the drivers.
Supported Windows OS
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Software Download & Installation Procedures
Pelase note: It’s recommended to use a different mouse before starting as the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed mouse will be temporarily unavailable during the updates process. If using a laptop, ensure that is plugged into a power outlet.
You can download Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed firmware updater for Windows in the table below. After that, please follow the steps below for the installation procedure:
- Download the latest firmware updater via the link below.
- Close Razer Synapse and all other running programs before starting installation.
- Open the Downloads folder on your PC.
- Right-click the file and then select [Open] or you can double-click the file.
- Next, click [Next] to start the installation.
- Plug a wireless USB dongle into your PC.
- Click [Update] and wait for the firmware update process to complete.
- Once the software package has been succesfully applied, click [Close] to exit the setup window.
|Release Date||24 July 2020|
|Software Packages||Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Updater Driver Windows Download (13.1 MB)|
Related: Razer DeathAdder Driver Download
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Mac Driver
It is recommended to temporarily disable the antivirus program and connect your Macintosh to the Internet before installing Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed driver. Below is a list supported macOS versions:
Macintosh Supported OS:
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
Software Download & Mac Installation Procedures
Follow the steps below to setup Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed software on Mac OS:
- Use the link below to download the file.
- Find the file downloaded and open it up.
- Then you will see the package icon, go ahead and click on it.
- Follow the installation procedures and install the Razer mouse software.
- Restart your Mac to complete the installation.
|Release Date||25 September 2018|
|Software Packages||Razer Synapse 2.0 Software for Mac Download (28.5 MB)|