Razer Basilisk V2 Drivers – Razer Basilisk V2 is a better FPS gaming mouse than previous models and offers powerful features with adjustable scroll wheels and more accurate Razer sensor technology up to 20,000 DPI. Plus a five onboard profiles that are very useful for MOBA or tournament players.
Razer Basilisk V2 also can be run with Synapse. This Razer software allows you to adjust the RGB lighting on the Razer logo or scroll wheel light, reprogram all buttons, record macros and more. It is a user-friendly software to customize the settings of the mice or other Razer products.
If you want to play games using this mouse, you need to download drivers for Razer Basilisk V2 that are compatible for Microsoft Windows 32-bit/64-bit and Macintosh OS. Here is the software package that you can download for free.
Razer Basilisk V2 Drivers Windows
Before you download and install the driver packages, please make sure your Windows OS version is compatible.
Supported Windows OS:
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Download and Setup Procedures For Windows
Note: Please connect your PC to the internet before following the steps below to setup the gaming mice on Windows PC:
- Download the file via link in the table below.
- Double-click the file and click [Yes] to allow the software to change your device.
- Check the Razer Synapse box and click [Install].
- Select [Skip and Continue] to start the installation process.
- Reboot your PC after the software is succesfuly installed.
|Languages||English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese|
|Last Updated||01 December 2020|
|Software Packages||Razer Basilisk V2 Software Windows Download (6.30 MB)|
Related: Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Driver
Razer Basilisk V2 Drivers Mac & Software
You need to make sure your Macintosh OS version is supported before download and install drivers and software packages. Here’s a list of supported macOS version:
Supported Macintosh OS:
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
Download and Setup Procedures For Mac
Important: Connect your Mac to the internet or wireless network and close all running Razer programs (option) and then you can follow the steps below to setup the Basilisk V2 mouse on Macintosh:
- Use the link below to download the file.
- Find the file downloaded in Download Folder and open it.
- Then you will see the package icon, then click on it.
- Follow the installation procedures and install the software.
- Reboot your PC after the software is succesfully installed.
|Release Date||27 May 2013|
|Software Packages||Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse Software Mac Download (28.5 MB)|